Booting from CD-ROM

Hi,
Is there any possibility to create a bootable CD-ROM with Debian-Sparc
-Linux. I have seen that the redhat-CD is bootable. Is it the same way like
creating a bootable CD for intel-PC's?

Greetings
	Ulli

             ,,,
            (O O)
| Sometimes I think the surest sign   *  Ulli Hochholdinger                |
| that intelligent life exists        *                                    |
| elsewehre in the universe is that   *  Email :                           |
| none of it has tried to contact us. *   calvin@ttk1.ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de |
|                            (Calvin) *                                    |