Re: Trouble with installation on SPARCstation 2

Owen Crow wrote:
> At 04:07 PM 7/16/97 +0200, Davide Barbieri wrote:
> >I took another kernel, and went on...
>
> Where do I get this working kernel (with msdos fs)?

sorry, I didn't explain well: I mount another partition via nfs,
and take a normale sparc linux kernel, which I compiled a lot ago;

then I skip that step with dinstall, and went on... :-)

I haven't look for a kernel with a msdos support...

bye
--
Davide Barbieri - paci@linux.it - paci@debian.org
PGP fingerprint =  CD 8D A9 1E DB 0C B0 16  F8 2F BF 63 52 49 8B A8