Re: Where's make?

simon mackinlay wrote:
> > So which other packages are needed as base for Debian development?
> > > I can help to package some tools: my system is hybrid from
> > Debian/RedHat so I
> > > can run most of the tools needed to create Debian packages.
> >
> > If anyone has built the "sp" package (provides nsgmls
> > used by dpkg to format the dpkg manuals) and have it
> > lying around, I'd appreciate it...

Ok, I will try to build it.  However, dpkg is already available for sparc on
any Debian mirror (it's a 1.4.0.7 release) and you can use the most recent
dpkg-dev because it is archtecture independant.  Moreover, you only have to
build package for sparc architecure, so you don't have to generate dpkg
documentation.

Regards.