Re: gdb available

Bdale Garbee wrote:

> : Have we completed Stage1?
>
> Good question!  :-)

I think the first packages we have built are reasonably stable to move them on
master.  As our team is growing and also the number of packages ported, it is
too hard for me to control the integrity of my ftp site.  So I decided to move
all the stuff to master.  I just forgot to put an announce on this mailing
list, sorry ;-(
lix.polytechnique.fr is now obsolete.  I keep it open only as a backup for my
work.

The new unstable tree (aka. hamm) is now open and would be mirrored in a day
or two to every Debian mirror site.

Hey, I just uploaded my first package using dupload !!! It works :-))))
I uploaded info_3.9-4 to do the test.  By the way, it is fully functionnal and
support for arrow keys works also on Sparc (no architecture patch).

I have another package to upload: bash 2.0-3, but I want to do more testing
before putting it on master (some other packages can break if bash is wildly
upgraded...)

Bye.

PS: I'll upload a sudo package soon to cope with dpkg-buildpackage -rsudo
option.