Re: 1.2 on SPARC

Well, I probably can't say too much since I haven't installed it
personally yet...  I've only watched others install it so far.
Mainly, it's the underlying concepts.  I think it's a great
distribution to exist, it gets lots of people using it, but
little things like the Control panel just bother me for some
reason. :)  fvwm-95 comes to mind as well, but I realize that
isn't specific to Red Hat.

Currently, it's that I'm having no end of trouble installing it
on my ss10.  However, it would probably help a lot if I went and
bought a cd-rom drive and ordered a Red Hat Sparc cd, then go
'boot cdrom'.  Makes it really easy (at least hopefully).  I'm
just grumbling about the $99.50, plus ~200 for the cdrom drive,
plus 50 for the cable, plus....

The "Toll free 800 or 888 number cannot be reached from your
calling area" message didn't help either.