Re: Snapshot of November 27, 1995

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I'm using currently the Debian packages and the compiled results (the
> only problem is that I mostly manually copied the resulting
> executables) is on vger.
>
> BTW, since I'm fixing and changing the libc frequently, I would like
> to know if Debian has a way to recompile all of it's packages from
> zero.

Not that I know of as yet. This would be a useful feture but as it is you
would have to set it all up so that it would recurse the sub-trees. If
this was all there was too it then we wouldn't need many maintainers :)

I plan on have a machine with about 2 gigs of drive online soon so that
people can access it. I am willing to give out "numerous" accounts for
development purposes only.

If someone would try to get init inetd and in.telnetd working well then
this would be better so this task.

Matt