Re: wanna-build and organized porting

On Thu, May 06, 1999 at 02:31:47AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> So, um, how do we interface to the new autobuilding wanna-build on
> kachina's machine.  Theoretically, I should be able to (a) get a list
> from the server or problem builds, (b) check out the pacakge for
> manual compilation, and ... all that.
>
> Is it ready for that yet?
>
> If so, what are the relevant settings for ~buildd/buildd.conf ?

a) I already said the wanna-build db was on a seperate machine and gave
the URL for viewing the stats of builds and list of failed builds

b) Ward is setting up xia01, only one thing left. He's quite busy, but
it's only a matter of time

c) For building failed compiles, you wont need wanna-build or buildd.
Most likely xia01, an Ultra 1 (and eventually xia03, the Ultra 30) will
be doing the builds and probably wont need any help other than failed
compiles.

Wanna-Build
http://marcus.seva.net/~buildd/

Ben