what is the etag for the .deb?

Hi Snapshot people,

We use snapshot archive for access to some fixed version of git-annex
package in our CI runs.  From time to time (once a month) we run into
the case where our tool silently (thus I guess no http error reported)
gets a broken .deb: https://github.com/datalad/datalad-installer/issues/154

Server provides etag: "c0fc68-5cb5a4359b140" but it seems to not match
any content based checksum for the file. I could not quickly grep
anything for etag in the snapshot codebase.  What is that etag?

Cheers,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org