Request for adding fasttrack.debian.net to snapshots.debian.org

[Please cc on replies]

Hi,

I'm part of the team that maintain gitlab and debian fasttrack service.

We have been running https://fasttrack.debian.net for packages not suitable for official backports (because they can't be supported for a stable release cycle and can't be in testing). It currently has gitlab and virtual box.

Since we can't really support upgrading versions older than 3 months (upstream secutity support is only for 3 months and we closely track upstream releases), people upgrading from older versions have a tough time.

Would it be possible to add fasttrack.debian.net to snapshots.debian.org service (may be a .debian.net domain to distinguish it)?

Thanks
Praveen