Re: partial snapshot mirror amd64/bullseye/bookworm

Hi,

Le 3/5/21 à 4:19 AM, Paul Wise a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 8:57 AM Frédéric Pierret wrote:

Following discussion on #debian-reproducible, would this be feasible from the snapshot team to allow something like a daily export of the database on a public exposed server?

Looking on the database server, the raw PostgreSQL tables are 38.7 GiB
total. For UDD the raw tables are 21.8 GiB while the export is 1.6 GB.

Thank you for the information. Is it possible to have an exported version somewhere for starting working on the mirroring? To not bothering you currently, just a one shot export until we are sure that would be absolutely necessary to have this daily export.

Not necessary the whole, but only restricted suites and arches.

The snapshot database doesn't have information about suites/codenames,
that is why metasnap.d.n exists. Also architecture information is only
stored for .deb files.

https://salsa.debian.org/snapshot-team/snapshot/blob/master/db/db-create.sql

That's probably a clue on how we would need to probably use the both database for creating a mirroring process. Just a thought.

Best,
Frédéric