Re: Connecting to snapshot.debian.org failed: Connection refused

Dear people related to debian-snapshot,

first of all: thank you, it has been very handy over time for manual checks and traceability as well as to reproduce builds.

Also, please excuse the loss of threading, but I wasn't subscribed to the ML; just noticed that the issue had been raised before and replicated the subject.