Incorrect frozen version of package tzdata in Debian Snapshot

After changing content of /etc/apt/sources.list to:

    deb     http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20151102T010000Z/ jessie main
    deb-src http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20151102T010000Z/ jessie main
    deb     http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-security/20151102T010000Z/ jessie/updates main
    deb-src http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-security/20151102T010000Z/ jessie/updates main

and running:

    apt-get -o Acquire::Check-Valid-Until=false update

most of the packages can be installed correctly, but e.g. openjdk-7-jre can't because of unjustifiable dependencies.

I've tracked it down to the version of tzdata package which is not correctly set for the specific timestamp we want our snapshot to be at. For 2015-11-02 01:00:00 time it is expected that tzdata candidate version is 2015f-0+deb8u1, but it is actually 2015g-0+deb8u1. This makes all the packages that depend on the exact version of tzdata not being able to install properly (e.g. tzdata-java).

Is this the problem with Debian Snapshot or with tzdata-java package (maybe shouldn't depend on the exact version tzdata package).

Thank you!

--
Zoran