Re: Debian snapshot.debian.org replica on the Amazon cloud?

Hello all,

Our first pass at transferring snapshot package files to S3 has finished; I am doing a second pass now (this may take a few days, whereas the initial copy has taken several weeks).
I have found a bunch of files that are not readable:

WARNING: File can not be uploaded: /srv/farm-snapshot/farm-misc/00/ee/00ee42d06e
ef4960162dc1e83cd33aa60728d5c9: Permission denied

These seem to exist across the farm of files. Does anyone know if these should be made available, or if they should no longer be available?

Thanks
  James