Re: Snapshot on wheezy.

On 06/03/2014 06:26, "Luca Filipozzi" <lfilipoz@debian.org> wrote:

>Hi Jakub,

Hi Luca,

>The case expression changed between version 1.8 and 1.9 of ruby:
>
>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9305509/case-expression-different-in-ru
>by-1-9
>
>You could run using ruby 1.8 or you could update the code for 1.9
>(probably
>better in the long run).

That was it - thanks Luca :-) I'm more on python side then ruby
unfortunately.

I'm hitting another issue now:

snapshot@repo00:/srv/snapshot.debian.org$ ./snapshot -c snapshot.conf -v
-a $ARCHIVE_NAME add-archive
./snapshot:522: warning: useless use of a variable in void context
Exception `NoMethodError' at /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rational.rb:78 - undefined
method `gcd' for Rational(1, 2):Rational
snapshot@repo00:/srv/snapshot.debian.org$

Did you get it running on Wheezy?
Worst case scenario for me would be going back to Squeezy, but I would
like to avoid that.

>Thanks for hacking on snapshot code,

Would love to do bit more of that :)

Regards,