Re: Snapshot on wheezy.

OK - here's where I'm stuck.

I follow the steps in the 'Basic setup' section from README and eventually
I'm coming across this:

snapshot@repo00:/srv/snapshot.debian.org$   ./snapshot -c snapshot.conf -v
-a $ARCHIVE_NAME add-archive # Initialize the archive
./snapshot:1279: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting keyword_then or
',' or ';' or '\n'
                                when 'd': @file.print " #{row['filetype']}
#{row['path']}\n"
                                         ^
./snapshot:1280: syntax error, unexpected keyword_when, expecting
keyword_end
                                when '-': @file.print " #{row['fi...
                                    ^
./snapshot:1280: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting keyword_end
                                when '-': @file.print " #{row['filetyp...
                                         ^
./snapshot:1281: syntax error, unexpected keyword_when, expecting
keyword_end
                                when 'l': @file.print " #{row['fi...
                                    ^
./snapshot:1281: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting keyword_end
                                when 'l': @file.print " #{row['filetyp...
                                         ^
./snapshot:1282: syntax error, unexpected keyword_else, expecting
keyword_end
./snapshot:1287: syntax error, unexpected keyword_end, expecting $end
snapshot@repo00:/srv/snapshot.debian.org$

Any input will be appreciated.

Regards,
Jakub