Re: W: GPG error: http://mirrors.mydomain.com testing Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG AED4B06F473041FA Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (6.0/squeeze) <ftpmaster@debian.org>

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Dec 2011, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
>
>> > I do wonder why you need to do that tho?  Why not just make a normal
>> > mirror off any standard debian mirror?
>>
>> Because I want to mirror testing, and I do not want a moving target.
>
> I'm not exactly sure I understand.  How is this different from mirroring
> testing once from ftp.debian.org or its many mirrors and then not
> updating the mirror until you are ready to move on?

I did that, but the mirror I made was broken.

So I went back in time with snapshot.debian.org until it worked.

But I still have the GPG error, even after adding the
debian-archive-keyring, and added the keys with gpg.

Don't know how to solve it.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403