Re: Location of archive.d.o on stabile and sibelius

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 10:50:15AM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
>
> > If the snapshot people ack this change, could the mirroradm people
> > please fix the mirrors of archive.debian.org on stabile and sibelius?
>
> Just go ahead, we don't do anything to archive automatically.

Done on both stabile and sibelius.

For your information, project/trace directories have been added a while back
per archive, based on the most recent file by archive.

The base project/trace is supposed to have the same date as the most recent
file of all archives.

--
Simon Paillard