Re: Question about snapshotting Debian subprojects (e.g. neuro.debian.net)

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> Ok.  This is an old version of the database.  You could probably upgrade
> it using the upgrade script in db:
> 	cd db && ../db/upgrade ../snapshot.conf
d'oh -- I thought that those got reflected in the initial construction
ones...

> It was a FixNum in lenny, but is now a String in squeeze.  I should
> probably just rewrite the thing in a language that doesn't suck quite
> like that.
> Anyway, can you give this patch a try?  If it works I should probably
> commit it.  I have tested it only very briefly and it seems to work, but
> it might do weird things in some cases, who knows.
upgrade of db + your patch made the trick and I have successfully (at
least no errors were reported) have done import -- whoorray!  THANKS!

I guess it is time to figure out the next step ;-)
--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]