snapshot.debian.net vhost

Hello Yutaka,

snapshot.debian.*org* has been available for some time now, and
thanks to your great help it has most, if not all the data also on
snapshot.debian.*net*.

snapshot.debian.net still exists and therefore users regularly get
confused into using the old service which hasn't updated in a while.

We would like to fix this, and point snapshot.debian.net to the new
service at debian.org.  At the same time however, I would like to still
keep the old site accessible to users who want to access it.

Could you maybe add a new vhost on your server (218.223.29.46) so that
when clients access it as snapshot-historical.debian.net they would get
the same content they currently see at snapshot.debian.net?

Then we could point s.d.net to .org, and simply link the -historical
from there.

Thanks for your time,
Peter