Re: Submitting missing packages ?

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010, Yann Dirson wrote:

> I just noticed that snapshots lack a couple of versions of the memtest86 and
> memtest86+ packages, which I happen to still have on my HD.  I lack
> the orig tarball for a couple of them which are not on the upstream website
> any more, but I guess I could ask upstream author for them.
>
> I don't find a procedure for this on the snapshots website.  Should I just
> make them available on people.d.o or anywhere else ?

Snapshot snapshots entire ftp.d.o (and similar) trees.  As such it does
not provide any means to import individual packages into the system, nor
is this its purpose at least in my view.

When were your packages in the archive?  If they were at a time that's
covered by snapshot that might indicate a bug somewhere.

Cheers,
weasel