Copy Chinese Word from crxvt to netscape

Hello,sorry asking question again...
        When I try to highlight the text in crxvt and paste it into
Netscape(Netscape Messager),only english word can be pasted,the Chinese
word is discarded...So now I need to open 2 crxvt,and copy the word from
1 crxvt to another crxvt which is running vi,and save the chinese text to
text file and then open the text file in netscape browser,and copy the
text to netscape messager..any solution?