Re: Announce MuLi (Multipliciter Lingua)

Hi!
Oh great!! I was thinking to write a similar program too, I'm glad that you
developed such a great software. I think people(general users) can help in
translation too, without deep technical knowledge. I don't have to write it now.
^_^

Hey, who would like to pack it as a Debian package?? I will promote this program
to Hong Kong / Taiwan people in our new magazine. ^^

By the way, I couldn't download the GtkExText widget as the link was dead. I'm
wondering if you could include the widget's header file into your program (so
that people don't need to download it separately). And it is more convinence to
pack it.

--
Kam Tik