Re: hardware clock time

¡¾ ÔÚ tomato (sor kowa~ ÓÀ³¤²»´óµÄСºìÇÑ) µÄ´ó×÷ÖÐÌáµ½: ¡¿
: How can I change the linux time relative to the hardware clock time?
: Say, the hardware clock time is 7am, but linux give me 3pm (coz I
: choose HongKong zone when install).
: As I installed few OS in the machine, it is not applicable to change
: the CMOS clock. Thx!

Edit /etc/default/rcS and then restart /etc/init.d/hwclock.sh

(untested...)
--
¡ù À´Ô´ ¡õ e-Fever BBS £À bbs.e-fever.org ¡õ [From: localhost]

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]