Another cleanup: twmoe ttfs

Here goes another cleanup, I'm going to remove ttf-twmoe-sung and kai
from Potato, due to the inclusion of the Arphic fonts.

Currently, only task-chinese-t depends on these fonts:

    Package: ttf-twmoe-sung
    Reverse Depends:
      tfm-twmoe-sung,ttf-twmoe-sung
      task-chinese-t,ttf-twmoe-sung

    Package: ttf-twmoe-kai
    Reverse Depends:
      tfm-twmoe-kai,ttf-twmoe-kai
      task-chinese-t,ttf-twmoe-kai

So I think it's safe to dump them once and for all. Any objections?

p.s. follow up to removal of chinput, it'll disappear from Potato.

--
Anthony Wong.

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]