Re: TODO list

On Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 06:58:24AM +0000, 网络水樽 wrote:

> Anthony (Fok), is it better to write out a list of TOBE packed package and
> already packed package with short status? It can make all guys clear about the
> road map and current status...

Yes, indeed.  I was thinking of doing that some time ago actually
(yeah right!), but haven't done so yet.  I'll try to post one when I find
some time, perhaps in a few days.  If I forget, please feel free to remind
me (or just keep nagging me until I do.  :-)

BTW, since school has started, I am again in a 半冬眠状态 (esp. w.r.t.
debian-chinese),so please feel free to do NMUs on *any* of my packages,
尤其是跟中文有关的东西,不胜感谢。 ^_^  另外,我知道我还未回覆您们几位
寄来的信件,待我过几天有空再回覆,不便之处,敬请原谅。

					东东

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]