Re: SDYXZ, in Debian, Legal?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 07:16:43AM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
> //faint
> Just found <<She Diao Yin Xiong Zhuan>> The 1st Chapter in Debian,
> package: zh-autoconvert. :)

Well, I have got Shediao Yingxiong Zhuan sitting on my shelf too.  Haven't
read it for a few years, but it was definitely one of my favourite, besides
Shendiao Xial"u.  :-)  (Favourite TV shows too.  :-)

> I like this, but is this legal? :) Maybe should at least be shorter
> the quotation? :)

I sure hope so, if Mr. Jin Rong doesn't mind.  :-)  <grin, duck, run>

> P.s. No, I'm not a big fan of Wu-Xia. ;) But I think this is really
> cool to see it in Debian. Hmmm... Very China... :)

I feel the same.  :-)

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]