Re: Debian potato, zh_TW.Big5 locale not supported??

    Anthony> On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 04:20:28PM +0000, Jonathan Chang wrote:
    >>  However, after the upgrading, xcin stops to work! Even worse, the
    >> locale "zh_TW.Big5" stops to work, too! I already installed i18n
    >> environments long time ago and everything worked fine until I issue
    >> "apt-get dist-upgrade" this afternoon. I still can not find where is
    >> the problem.  So, did you encounter the same situation?

The problem seems rather strange.  "du --help" does work and can show the
Chinese characters.  As far as I have tried, every program that uses X
failed.  Any idea?

Isaac.

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]