Re: Debian potato, zh_TW.Big5 locale not supported??

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 09:43:25AM +0000, doc-rfc wrote:
> in my test machine:
> ii  locales         2.1.2-11       GNU C Library: National Language (locale) da
> ii  i18ndata        2.1.2-11       GNU C Library: National Language (locale) da
> ii  libc6-bin       2.1.2-11       GNU C Library: User Programs.
> ii  libc6           2.1.2-11       GNU C Library: Shared libraries and Timezone

Yikes!  The glibc package has been reorganized, and I guess the zh_TW.Big5
locale got lost once again.  Tsk tsk tsk...  Let's see what we can do.  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada

--
[ This mail was originally sent to  debian-chinese@lists.debian.org ]
[ and was forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are ]