Boot-Floppies: chinese task package

Hi,

we redesign the boot floppy's package selection system (preselections
of packages).

The current list will be transfered to ordinary packages, thous
making the whole thing easier to manage. Also this allows to select
a packageset after the initial installation.

See the task-sgml and task-sgml-dev packages in unstable for an
example.

One task package is a task-chinese package. I like you to take a look
at the control file and comment on it, and it would be even cooler if
one of you could take this package (the controlfile can be expanded
into a package using equivs). The only thing to be done is to manage
the Depends: list in the control file, so it is not much work, but you
are in the natural position to maintain the task-chinese package.

Here is the control file, I'd love to hear from you.

Ciao,
	Martin

Section: misc
Standards-Version: 2.4.0.0

Package: task-chinese
Version: 0.1
Maintainer: Martin Bialasinski <martinb@debian.org>
Depends: cwnn, doc-linux-zh, intlfonts-chinese, rxvt-ml, wnn-common, xcin, xfntbig5p-cmex24m, xfonts-cjk
Architecture: all
 This task package installs modifications that makes it easier to use
 Debian for chinese-related operations.
 .
 It includes fonts, modified programs and documentation

--
[ This mail was originally sent to debian-chinese@lists.debian.org and was ]
[ forwarded to this list automatically. Big5 characters are also converted ]