The Branding Ultimatum - New Name Games

Finally here is a great event to address the local and global domain name changes
that are taking place on a super grand scale.

Here is the link with all the information.

http://www.presidentsinsights.com

In case you have any specific issues, I will be happy to answer

Best Regards

Graham

Graham Fraser
Corp. Relations
grahamfraser@presidentsinsights.com

My humble apologies if you have received this email in error. Just type removal in the subject line and reply it back to me. I'll see that the proper action is taken. Thanks for your patience.