Re: RFC: RelaxNG and XML schema schemes packaged for Debian

Am Mittwoch, den 11.11.2009, 22:57 +0100 schrieb Samuel Thibault:
> Daniel Leidert, le Wed 11 Nov 2009 17:36:05 +0100, a écrit :
> > A question: I'm currently working with relaxNG and found, that we
> > (Debian) AFAIK don't have the schemes for RNG [1] or XSD [2] packaged.
>
> I don't know very much about relaxNG, but I guess you could be
> interested in the isorelax and jing packages.  Don't hesitate to help
> maintaining them :)

We were already talking about this when jing-trang was in NEW; you
remember :) ? But I currently maintain around 50 source packages. So I
would like to see some new maintainers interested in XML to step in. The
XML/SGML group is currently pretty small.

Regards, Daniel