link

Dear CD Shack,

After we visited your website, We decided to approach for a reciprocal link
with you.
A link to your site shall be placed in the link page of our site. We are
very happy
to link to your website and we hope that we can exchange links, as I believe
your site visitors will find this of value.

I just finished putting your website (www.cdshack.co.uk) on my site.
Please go here (http://www.stainlesssteelemastering.com/links.html5.html) to
check it.

Here is the information to add this link to your links pages:
Title: Audio CD Mastering
Mastering Software,Audio CD Mastering Hardware,Audio CD Mastering tools in
our  Audio CD Mastering Studio for Audio CD Mastering

Please let me know when it is up and the URL of where it is so I can update
my records.
Thanks for swapping links with us!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
bobby styles
Stainless Stainless Audio Mastering
www.stainlesssteelemastering.com