[debiandoc-sgml] enum list index broken

Hi,

I think this 256076 bug must be fixed before the release otherwise many
packages using debian-doc will get many bug reports and does not look
good for everyone.  Can Ardo put some efforts?  If he is busy, maybe can
someone from SGML list fix this.  This happened with newer Sarge and was
not seen in woody.

  http://bugs.debian.org/256076

Now it is clear that problem is that indeies are increased by the sub
lists and the final value is printed as seen on.

  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-tune.en.html#s-env-locale

Let me show it here: (Index: 1 -> 2 -> 15 -> 16)
9.7.5 Activating a particular locale

The following environment variables are evaluated in this order to provide particular locale values to programs:

   1. LANGUAGE: This environment variable consists of a colon-separated list of locale names in order of priority. Used only if the POSIX locale is set to a value other than "C" [in Woody; the Potato version always has priority over the POSIX locale]. (GNU extension)

   2. LC_ALL: If this is non-null, the value is used for all locale categories. (POSIX.1) Usually "" (null).

  15. LC_*: If this is non-null, the value is used for the corresponding category (POSIX.1). Usually "C".

      LC_* variables are:
          * LC_CTYPE: Character classification and case conversion.
          * LC_COLLATE: Collation order.
          * LC_TIME: Date and time formats.
          * LC_NUMERIC: Non-monetary numeric formats.
          * LC_MONETARY: Monetary formats.
          * LC_MESSAGES: Formats of informative and diagnostic messages and interactive responses.
          * LC_PAPER: Paper size.
          * LC_NAME: Name formats.
          * LC_ADDRESS: Address formats and location information.
          * LC_TELEPHONE: Telephone number formats.
          * LC_MEASUREMENT: Measurement units (Metric or Other).
          * LC_IDENTIFICATION: Metadata about the locale information.

  16. LANG: If this is non-null and LC_ALL is undefined, the value is used for all LC_* locale categories with undefined values. (POSIX.1) Usually "C".

Note that some applications (e.g., Netscape 4) ignore LC_* settings.

        Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>  Brussels Belgium, GPG-key: A8061F32
 .''`.  Debian Reference: post-installation user's guide for non-developers
 : :' : http://qref.sf.net and http://people.debian.org/~osamu
 `. `'  "Our Priorities are Our Users and Free Software" --- Social Contract