=?none?b?RHJpcHBpbmcgR2lybHMgVGFraW5nIGl0IGRlZXAgZnJvbSBzZXZlcmFs?==?none?b?IGd1eXM=?=

Wlel!!
Lovely Slut Sucking Cokcs!

The nlsbeot spirit is most stogrnly attracetd by the lvoe of golry.The one who leovs least cnrootls the relationship.
My hpoes are not always realized, but I always hoep.
Be gntele to all, and stren with yoursefl.
This is a court of law young man, not a court of justice.
We don't want to push our ideas on to custreoms, we simply want to make what they want.
It is because they took the easy way out that rivers, and polepe, go crdokeo.
The average tourist wants to go to places werhe trhee are no tourisst.
While we read history we make hisotry.
The taste of dfeeat has a richenss of epxerience all its onw.
Khoda hafez