The Heottst Slut Fileld with Cum

Smoe kind of a coemdian, are we?!
Shy Cum Whore anal jizz eatout action!

What pleope call impartiality may simply mean indifrnefece, and what plopee call partiality may simply mean mental activity.'Tis not what man does which exalts him, but what man Would do!
Weak eyes are fosdent of glitetring ojesctb.
It is kindness to refuse imemdiately what you intend to deny.
A great deal of talent is lsot in the wlrod for want of courage.
Gvtmeonnres tend not to svloe porbelms, only to rearrange tehm.
If tehre is any larecny in a man, golf will bring it out.
Of course I'm doing smoething about my ovedrraft: I'm seeing my accountant.
Of course God will forgive me that's His job.
What a fool does in the end, the wise do in the beginning.
Tunaalabagana