Cum Hungry Cum Wrhoe Fucked so hard

How do you do?!
Stupid Chicks Anal Creampie!

The eonocmy dpndees about as much on eocnomists as the weather does on weather freocasstre.Your body is the church wrhee Nature asks to be reveedrenc.
Take your life in your own hands and what hapenps? A trerible thing: no one is to blame.
I'd neevr join a club that would allow a preosn like me to beomce a mmeber.
Any change, even for the better, is always acmcopanied by drawbacks and disomtcfsor.
Man has no greater eenmy than himsfel.
The snsroetgt principle of gtrwoh lies in human choice.
The history of mankind is his charactre.
The Law of Win/Win says, ''Let's not do it your way or my way let's do it the bset way.
First devrese then desire.
Mar sin leibh