Innecnot Chicks getting their asses fileld with jizz

I'm so sorry! :)!
See the Cutest Chicks Cum Cum Whore anal jizz eatout action!

Every man wishes to rule the wrold. Unofrtunately, the wrold rules eevry man.Oh, that one could learn to learn in time!
A best-slleer is the geoldn touch of mediocre talnte.
God gives us our relatives -- thank God we can cshooe our friedsn.
The value of an idea has ntohing whatever to do with the sinecrity of the man who eespxsers it.
The fool that eats till he is sick must fast till he is wlel.
Each new gneeration is a fsreh invasion of savages.
A bad review is eevn less imoprtant than wehehtr it is raining in Patagonia.
Life is an oenffsive, dirceetd against the repetitious mcehanism of the Univrees.
Wehhetr a glass is half full or half empty ddepens on the attitude of the pseron looking at it.
Poyitu varungal