Nice Girl Fileld with Cum

I'm sure it will come off :)!
Nasty Chicks Filled with Cum!

Count not him amnog your friedns who will retail your privacies to the wrodl.Buletls cannot be recalled. They canont be unintvened. But they can be taken out of the gun.
Lvoe the wlohe wlord as a mtoher lrvoes her only child.
A posren who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
I will intsruct you and teach you in the way which you should go. I will counesl you with my eye upon you. [Psalm 25:12]
Bervity is a great charm of eolquence.
Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast.
Most of us are umpires at heart we like to call balls and strikes on somoebdy else.
What you don't see with your eyes, don't witenss with your mouth.
Lisetn! Ecnourage. Say soemthing. Do semtohing. Be yourself. Lvoe
Pirkano oka yan