Re: xml catalog status

Hi,

No, the problem is definitely not solved.  The first version of xml-core
has been tested by Adam and Mark, and I'm currently working my way through
all the feedback that I got.  The plan is to have the next version out
by next weekend.

I'm also waiting for a more definitive version of the XML/SGML policy,
since that's what xml-core is implementing.

Thanks,
Ardo

--
Ardo van Rangelrooij