Re: XML Catalogs - a second pass (correction) (fwd)

On Tuesday, January 21, Jor-el wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Mark Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Not sure about the xsl stuff, though. We already have persistent
> > SYSTEM identifiers for all the xsl stylesheets in the sourceforge
> > URLs:
> >
> > http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/...
> >
> Mark,
>
> I dont think that this is what you want. I dont know if you
> paid any attention to it, but the URL's all have the word "snapshot"
> in it.

This doesn't appear to be the case. Indeed there is a "snapshot"
version under

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/snapshot/

but, in addition, all the recent releases can also be found under

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/

For example, version 1.59.1 is pointed to by the URL

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.59.1/

and so I don't see your point. Am I missing something here??

Hence, the URLs for recent docbook-xsl versions are persistent.

Thanks, and feel free to argue/clarify...

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Johnson        <mark@duke.edu>