Looking for (business) letter DTD ..

Hi,

I am new to SGML, and have so far used it for simple
documentation with docbook.

I would like to try it for more day-to-day tasks,
like eg business letters. Unfortunately I couldn't
come up with any practical examples for this even
during a quite extensive websearch - maybe I just
used the wronk keywords ?

Or is SGML not recommended for such tasks ?

Any hints to example material is much appreciated.
If there was an existing debian package it would
even be better .. but I don't think I overlooked
that.

Many thanks in advance,

  Marc Baaden