XML catalogs

Hi folks.  I'm wondering if anybody has yet looked at adding XML
Catalogs support to the debian XML packaging, especially DocBook DTD and
XSL stylesheets.  They're very helpful for finding XML resources,
especially since XML documents require the use of a system identifier,
which should almost always be in the form of a URI.  You can get some
more information about XML catalogs from
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec.html.

Daniel Veillard's libxml2 has support for XML catalogs.  I can grab a
copy of the post-install scripts from Red Hat's packages, which in
Rawhide now support XML catalogs, if anybody wants them as a starting
point.  Thanks,
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.