Re: passivetex and xmltex

    Michael> christophe barbé <christophe.barbe.ml@online.fr> writes:
    >> I just tested the two packages and they work correctly for me.

    Michael> I've tested them as well, and other than the fact that
    Michael> they might could use some wrappers, they appear to work
    Michael> at least as well as FOP.

What do you mean?  You just need to pdfxmltex package.fo (it
automagically load the fotex.xmt package) to process it.  Oh, and a
little xmltex.cfg in the current directory with a single
'\xmltraceoff' to avoid too much output, too ;).

BTW, my table problem seems to be with proportional columns width (the
<colspec width="2*"/> element).  Really mess everything and I used
them often!

For the passive and xmltex package, I must contact Steve Dunham first
so xmltex get correctly update (elsewhere, passivetex are needless).

Ciao!
Fabien
--
Fabien Niñoles                              Debian Maintainer
fabien@debian.org                       http://www.debian.org