Re: Assistance needed with build of gnumeric's documentation

[...]

> The resulting HTML files are not usable with the GNOME help system. There is
> no mention of "png-support" in unstable's Contents-i386, and the only
> references I've found on the web, like http://www.labs.redhat.com/png/,
> suggest that current releases of DocBook should have no problems with PNG
> support.

I forgot that. The png dtd has been removed from
cygnus-stylsheets. Jules Bean <jules@debian.org> should package
gnome-doc-tools who now incluse these dtd.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no\&bug=100954

I did a announce on -gtk-gnome list one week ago.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2001/debian-gtk-gnome-200109/msg00004.html

Christian