Re: sgml -> html gnobo.html not building any more?

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 01:54:31AM +0100, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
> Since moving to docbook-utils and company "db2html gnobog.sgml" will not
> build the main document gnobog.html any more and since I'm no docbook guru
> I don't have a clue why. There are no errors nor any warnings. Can anybody
> point me in the right direction (go and start informing yourself about
> docbook tpo ;-). The gnobog.sgml doc is as follows:

No errors, no warnings?  Weird.

I've Cc:ed to debian-sgml, where they know about these things.

Possibly you need gnome-doc-tools. My upload failed because the
original source has fallen out of debian; for now you can find it in
REJECT in incoming and see if it helps.

Jules