SGML and admonition graphics

Hi.  Pardon me, I'm relatively new to docbook; I've hunted through
lists for a while and still can't work this out.

Consider the following SGML file:

<!doctype book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN">
<book>
 <chapter>
  <title>Test File</title>
 </chapter>
</book>

Run it through jw with no options ("/usr/bin/jw test.sgml").  Examine
the HTML file produced; it offers a graphic to go with the tip.  The
graphic being referenced in the generated HTML file is:

SRC="/docbook-dsssl/tip.gif"

Clearly this is no good; I want to have it reference a graphic in the
local directory (such as "./images/tip.gif").  I keep finding references
to a field "admon-graphics-path" that is set in stylesheets, but I don't
want to have to cart around my own separate stylesheet just to have images
show up in a sane location.

Is there some way of changing this path either in my SGML file or at the
command line for /usr/bin/jw?

Thanks!

Ben.

(Please CC me on replies; I'm not subscribed).