Re: RFC: lsb implementation proposal

/ Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> was heard to say:
| Some comments. I did some work on sgml-data trying to get it ready for
| the new scheme.  Some ambiguities arose.
|
| section 2.1.2: add the corresponding entries such as
| xml-iso-entities-8879.1986 in the new structure.

Random thoughts: it may not be quite appropriate to call the entities
described above as 'xml-iso-entities...' since they aren't blessed
by ISO at all.

That name is really long...

What distribution do they come from? Ideally they should be
distributed separately, but we've never found a home to do it.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Reason's last step is the recognition