help needed implementing new standards for Debian

I'm sorry if I haven't been involved much in this discussion.  I had
to take over maintenance of the installation system last August and
time has been a pretty scarce commodity since then.

Anyhow, from my very very brief glance over the materials presented
it, it seems pretty straight-forward to implement this standard on
Debian.  Unfortunately, speaking for myself personally, and I manage a
ton of the involved packages (sgml-data, sp, jade, opensp, openjade,
docbook-stylesheets, docbook-xml, sgml-tools, among others), I find I
do not have time to implement this in a reasonable time-frame.

The tricky bit is going to be the in-place upgrading of the system.
Most of that will be handled by sgml-base, which I am not the
maintainer for, but I happen to know the maintain of sgml-base, Manoj,
is pretty short on time as well.

I'm looking for volunteers.  The following are list of possible duties
taken by any such volunteer, in decreasing order of responsibility:

 - take over some of my Debian packages (or sgml-base is also up for
   grabs, last I talked to Manoj)

 - supply patches to the Debian bug-tracking system to bring the
   system into compliance; alternatively, I may be able to provide CVS
   access to my sources

 - analyze what much be changed in the Debian packages, based on
   comparing the current system to the standard, and putting that in a
   as a bug in the bug tracking system