Re: ITP: sablotron

On 10 Jun 2000, Mark W. Eichin wrote:

> This looks pretty neat (mmm, and they have a python interface too...)
> Any plans to package "charlie" too?

I haven't any by now, but will do it if there is interest. Anyway there are
no Charlie sources available for download yet, are they?

> (tweaked slightly from /usr/doc/lib-xt-java/examples.)  Are there any
> examples that I could work from?

It isn't quite much friendly when errors happen, I see :-) I have the same
versions of the packages you mention and it works here, so the problem seems
to be only with the example.

These are the files I have tested it with:

ex.xml:

<DOC>
  Hello!
</DOC>