Re: First beta version of the Debian SGML/XML HOWTO

On Monday 4 October 1999, at 10 h 18,
Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

> Maybe once it's in CVS you'll allow me to hack on
> it a bit, smoothing over the rough spots.

Go ahead, specially for style, grammar or spelling mistakes. Keep in mind that
this HOWTO wants to be practical: we need information which work, and which is
not hidden behind theoretical considerations.

Please tell me about every commit you make. (Even better would be to modify
CVSROOT/loginfo so I receive a mail for every commit in this CVS module. May I
do it myself?)

If someone wants to work on this HOWTO, some TODOs:

- check the local links (/usr/doc/something) for a potato machine,
- write a nice paragraph about the Debian SGML policy,
- add for each DTD a word about i18n (jadetex seems really painful here).

--
http://www.debian.org/~bortz/